.jpg)
introducing the one and only (we know, we googled it)
quincy annabelle
born december 29, 2009 at 9:00am - how's that for coming into the world with a favorite number??
it's amazing how this on christmas eve:

can turn into this before new years eve:

so far, she's very busy with lots of peeing, pooping, eating and sleeping. which is why, of course, it makes sense that we've already taken at least 8 billion pictures of her:
.jpg)


11 comments:
congrats Flaggs! she is precious and i love the name you chose!
She is adorable Chelsea! I love her name! Very original, but not strange. Love it!
Congratulations you guys. She is beautiful and you look like such a happy little lovely family! I'm so excited for all the fun things that await you.
I'm in love with the picture with her big eyes open! how fun! Now, i need to see those picts of both of you and Bill as infants again to see which parts of each of you she got :)
she is totally beautiful. congrats!
congrats!! she's absolutely beautiful, and i love the name! very unique!
You two made one cute kid!! She really is so beautiful! Congrats!
She's absolutely gorgeous! You look great, too, and yes...I love the name as well. What a great holiday for you! I'm truly so happy for you both. Being a mommy, I'm recently discovering myself, is so much fun. Lots of Love!
Congratulations, Chelsea and the boy! I am so happy for you. ~Erin Bradley
She is gorgeous! Congratulations! Enjoy that little babe... they grow up way to fast!
what a little beauty you got! I hope the delivery went well . I'm so hapyy for you. Aren't babies the best?
Post a Comment