how about if you go to sunday school with your soon-to-be nieces and nephews and this is what's going on:


Student: We can use God's hands to help us
Teacher: How do you know God has hands?
Student: ...well, Chuck Norris has hands...
-or-
Teacher: How can we use our hands as tools for God?
Student: We could put on a puppet show (using full on hand motions of two hand puppets talking)
Teacher: And how would that be Godlike?
Student: (too busy acting out a scene where one hand puppet eats the other one)
-or-
This kid:

(i'm sure it's not too high on the scale for me to be secretly sneaking pictures of the kids with my phone during the lesson either, but we'll save that for another time)
who kept snapping his headgear on and off his face and twisting it all around. totally reminded me of a young Willy Wonka

-or-
Teacher: Does having God between our eyes mean literally having something, like scripture words, between our eyes?
Student: No, but you have a red bump right between your eyes
probably more like a 2, right? gosh i hope so.
3 comments:
i dont know why people think taking pictures in church without their knowledge is so weird.
my thoughts exactly
Those kids are hilarious, I was laughing out loud. I teach primary and the kids sure say the darndest things sometimes.
I totally remember that story about the guy taking you to 7-11. Paul and I were randomly talking about that the other day and laughing.
Post a Comment