but it at least pretends like its handicap accessible..
p.s. this sign is right next to a spiral staircase
I can't believe the amount of random stuff you find! You're too hilarious. Oh how I miss my 105 girls! Thanks for making me smile with your randomness.
If the children are so slow, why does it look like that kid is in a full sprint?
i know deb! when are we ever going to go back and get our time capsule?
doi derrik - it's just a drawing. children aren't really that fast in real life, we all know that
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe the amount of random stuff you find! You're too hilarious. Oh how I miss my 105 girls! Thanks for making me smile with your randomness.
If the children are so slow, why does it look like that kid is in a full sprint?
i know deb! when are we ever going to go back and get our time capsule?
doi derrik - it's just a drawing. children aren't really that fast in real life, we all know that
Post a Comment